We are all of us stars , and we deserve to twinkle
-Marilyn Monroe

Adelicia Kaya Products Facebook

Hey girls I already have an storie ready for you girls about my birthday party last saturday
but first.
please add my facebook account from my own upcoming beauty store : Adelicia Kaya
add me to be up to date about my last jewerlly , accessoires , beauty stuff & more of this :)
I sell the products on a website wich i will be buying as soon as possible ( i am waiting for my bf he is making my website & i am designing it ) so i hope you cant wait to see it
I really hope you all will add me & like me or recommend caus this is really something i've been dreaming of since i was little & I wanna make it work !!
xoxo Thank you all <3
Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message please

oxox'Adelicia Kaya