We are all of us stars , and we deserve to twinkle
-Marilyn Monroe

Pure coconut oil from Inecto!

If you read my st.nicolas post you noticed that on the st.nicolas ''holiday'' we celabrate in holland we get just like with cristmas some real nice stuff . Here is a link to read more about the day and about what happend and such click here for the blog entry about st.nicolas.Well I got some nice products I got this Pure coconut oil from Inecto wich accualy is an intensely hydrating hair repair treatment it restores moisturize and adds shine to your hair.I just totally love it! I first tought it was for my skin and then when I rubbed it onto my skin it became kind of a white substance and when I saw that I read the tube better it said HAIR REPAIR TREATMENT so I felt quite stupid. I just totally love it. It looks like this btw :
<span class=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message please

oxox'Adelicia Kaya